This policy is valid from 1st April 2013
– Love From Mummy is a personal blog written and edited by Vikki Holness. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com or use the form on my contact page.
– Love From Mummy accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
– Love From Mummy abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received will not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made on this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
– I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though i receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, i always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
– The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
– Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
– Love From Mummy does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Competition Terms and Conditions
– All giveaways are open to the UK only unless otherwise stated.
– Most giveaways will ask you to leave a comment with the answer to a given question as well as completing other mandatory tasks such as following specific social media accounts. All entries will be checked and validated by me when the giveaway closes, any incomplete entries will be disqualified.
– The winner will be chosen at random by rafflecopter and notified by email. If they fail to respond within 2 weeks, the prize will be offered to someone else.
– The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged.
– Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted.
– If the prize is being sent out directly by a company or brand, I cannot be held responsible for any unfulfilled prizes.
– If I am sending out a prize personally, i will obtain proof of postage but cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged whilst in the hands of the postal services.
What are cookies?
– ‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website.
-Tracking/user analysis cookies. This allows me to see how many people are visiting this site and uses a third party service (such as Google Analytics and Statcounter) to do so.